VSys Live Optional Tools
These tools are not included as part of a standard implementation; they require purchase of a separate license.
VSys Live Kiosk
- PINs - already assigned? If merging databases, how to deal with collisions/conflicts between PINs in different incoming systems?
- Show messages? If yes, ensure that any messages with private/restricted content are marked as Do not show on kiosk.
- Check in/out? For assignments, job associations, both?
- Auto checkout?
Online Training Module
- Existing YouTube content is easy!
- Content in another LMS may require re-creating that content in VSys Live.
- Content in PDF, Word, etc. may be convertible but will require manual cleanup.
- Available to what users, when?
Creating custom training content can burn a lot of implementation hours, and it's always less expensive early on and in the long run if you let us teach you how it's done.
Schedule Lookup Tool
- Who get access? Users will need to be in VSys One first, but shared accounts are permitted here.
- Use a VSys Live application to allow users of this tool to self-register online?
- What should users he able to see? (All content is read-only.)
- Search by...?
- IP address restrictions/rules?
Volunteer Request Tool
- Volunteer request types?
- These are similar to VSys Live applications except that they're creating job slots, open schedule jobs, etc.
- If you have a pre-existing form used to request volunteers, even in PDF or as a screenshot, that may be helpful in setting up your request types for VSys Live.
Users of this tool must be "people" in VSys One. They can be entered manually, linked via Active Directory if self-hosted, or they can self-create their own accounts via VSys Live if appropriate.
- Active Directory: We'll need to involve your IT department to set this up.
- Self-created via VSys Live:
- What questions/fields to ask and/or require on the application to become a user?
- Should they automatically be approved as users if on an appropriate e-mail domain?
- Any other approval rules?