With the Volunteer Request Portal, people can:
- Submit requests for volunteers for their department, agency, organization, etc.
- Edit and cancel open requests.
- View volunteer assignments and slots.
- Run designated reports about openings and assigned volunteers.
(The Volunteer Request Portal is an optional add-on for VSys Live.)
Volunteer requests can be for one-time or recurring/ episodic volunteers, plus options for interns and flex positions.
- Limit the people who are allowed to make requests.
- Set the job properties, required fields, other details.
- Approve requests before they go live.
VSys One administrators approve, edit, or reject requests.
- Use VSys Security to limit who can approve openings.
- Define your own custom workflow.
- On approval, job openings will be posted to VSys Live for actual volunteers to sign up for.
Easy and Flexible
Because it's running in a web browser, VSys Live Volunteer Request Portal doesn't need to be installed on any workstations: just install it once on your server. Then allow computers inside your network, outside, or both to connect to it. Connect to VSys Live Volunteer Request Portal using:
- Any Windows or Mac computer
- iPhone or other smartphone, including Android
- Modern tablet such as iPad or Android tablet with Chrome browser.
Cities, counties and other municipalities
Let community organizations post opportunities (with your approval, of course) to a city-wide website.
- Share volunteers across multiple organizations.
- Give your volunteers a single place to connect with different organizations in their community.
- Reduce the background check, screening and other management costs for shared volunteers.
Give approved organizations a way to post opportunities for your employees to volunteer and connect with your community.