VSys offers multiple hosting and licensing options to match your requirements and budget. Please contact our sales team for help determining the ideal setup.
Want to host VSys in-house? It's straightforward and will fit into your existing IT infrastructure on Windows Server 2016 or 2019; SQL Server 2012+; Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10; and is easily virtualized.
Or, we can host VSys for you. With us hosting you, all of your VSys tools will be available to you from anywhere, whether it's your office desktop, your iPad on the train or your PC at home. Your data is isolated from anyone else's, and you get your own dedicated hosting (in which you have your own Server 2019 environment and SQL Server 2019 database(s)). In our fully hosted environment, you can run VSys One, VSys Anywhere, VSys Live, and VSys Live Kiosk without straining your IT department, buying hardware, dealing with installations or doing upgrades. The VSys One support team will handle everything:
- Installation, upgrades and diagnostics
- Data encryption - in-transit and at rest
- 24x7x365 monitoring for uptime and security
- Optional two-factor authentication via SMS or Push
- Regular third-party penetration and security testing
- Optional site-to-site VPN
- We guarantee 99.5% uptime (historical availability: 99.9%+); higher availability requirements are available with a custom SLA
Every client's virtual environment is exclusive: no other customers or their data will be on the virtual machine(s) allocated to you.
- All traffic to our LAN is passed through our clustered Sonic Wall NSA security appliances before reaching our servers.
- VSys One administrative users are required to use two-factor authentication for all access.
- Backups (off site) are run daily; incremental backups (local) 3x/day. We can arrange for daily or weekly backups (your choice) to be delivered via SFTP to wherever you designate.
- Your data is always yours - 100% owned by you. And your data is never mixed with anyone else's (segregated databases), never shared, and always safe.
- Physical access controls (facility); private, access-controlled server cabinets (located in NJ).
- Monitoring by extensive alarm and CCTV systems 24/7/365.
- Electronic access control and monitoring.
- Redundant UPS systems and generator backup; redundant cooling.
- Redundant carrier diverse bandwidth over multiple paths.
- SSAE18 SOC1 and SOC 2, PCI/DSS, ISO 27001, Global Risk Management, HITRUST and NIST Attestation on 800-53 PE controls.
- Clustered virtual servers (Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016).
- SSD-backed SQL Server Always On clusters.
- Redundant power supplies, redundant rack power.
- Triple-redundant HA SAN storage clusters with automatic failover.
- 24x7x365 network and server monitoring.
- Guaranteed uptime: 99.5% (historical availability: 99.9%+).
- VSys Live, VSys Live Kiosk, VSys Anywhere: any device with a modern web browser.
- VSys One: any device supporting RDWeb or Windows Terminal Services.
- Dedicated Microsoft Active Directory domain services.
- Custom password policies to meet your criteria.
- Optional two-factor authentication (SMS or push).
- Dedicated external IP addressing (VSys One-owned, dedicated class "C" /24 IP Address block).
Of course your data is always your data, and it's available to you any time you want it. In addition to our standard backup scheme, we can schedule backups that are e-mailed or FTP'd to you automatically.
Want more details? Give us a call and we'll schedule a demonstration of how easy and powerful VSys can be for you.
If you're an existing VSys customer and you're interested in moving to a hosted model, let us know: the process is quick and easy.